Kentucky Seminole Club

Scholarship 2022-23

The Kentucky Seminole Club Annual Scholarship Requirements:

The Kentucky Seminole Club will present a single non-renewable scholarship for $1000 to a resident of Kentucky or Southern Indiana who is a graduate of a Kentucky or Southern Indiana High School and is attending Florida State University as an undergraduate student. In the spirit of the Kentucky Seminole Club, the scholarship will be awarded to a candidate who has a history of community service and extra-curricular activities, and is committed to completing an undergraduate degree from Florida State University. The check will be made payable to the university and the recipient. The recipient will be selected by the Kentucky Seminole Club Scholarship Committee.

2022-23 Application Instructions

On behalf of the Kentucky Seminole Club, I would like to offer you the opportunity to apply for the “Bonnie Morris Kentucky Seminole Club Scholarship”. The mission of the club, which is located in Louisville, KY, is to provide a network for Florida State University alumni, friends, and supporters in the Kentucky area. During the year we meet regularly to support Florida State through athletic, service, and social events.

The club will award one $1000 scholarship for the Spring 2023 semester to a Kentucky or Southern Indiana resident attending Florida State. Past winners are eligible for this year’s award. An application stating requirements and criteria for the scholarship is attached. The deadline to apply is January 31, 2023. Email completed applications to Eric Berson, Scholarship Committee Chair, at with the subject heading, “KSC Scholarship Application.”

If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me at (502) 435-7855 or

Eric Berson
Scholarship Committee Chair



©2023 Kentucky Seminole Club, The Kentucky Seminole Club/Kentucky Seminole Association, Inc. operates as a nonprofit charitable entity under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution. Check with your tax adviser for the tax